Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12/31/2008 Last entry for 2008!

The weather around here is freaking nuts! Yesterday we ran in the afternoon and I started out in shorts and a long sleeve technical shirt. We only ran 6 miles but by mile 2 I was hot as hell! It was 79 freaking degrees out there! I ran the last 4 miles shirtless. Crazy! Today I had to wear pants, a jacket, gloves, and a beanie cuz it was only TWENTY NINE DEGREES!! Ridiculous! Oh, well. I got in a beautiful 12 miles this morning which was just fantastic! I work the next two nights and then off for one day. I will try to get in about 16-18 miles on Friday. At least that's the plan.
Ok, so everyone have a great New Year's Eve and be careful out there! I'm on duty tonight but don't really want to have to do anything! Peace and I'll talk to ya in 2009!

1 comment:

TonyP said...

totally snowing here. Have a safe and happy new year. Catch you in 2009.