Friday, December 14, 2007

12/14/2007


Well, no news isn't always good news. It's pretty chilly around here today, overcast and misty as well. I didn't run yesterday or today due to my work schedule but I plan on heading back out to Horseshoe Bend tomorrow afternoon for a good 12 mile hill workout. I love running out there because it is so peaceful without all the traffic and whatnot. All the trees and hills along the road make the "course" a little wind-resistant too, which is nice. I whole-heartedly enjoy the outdoors (obviously) and really wish that I lived a little closer to some more wooded areas with good trails and more trees. Man, that would be so fun! We may have to really consider that over the next couple of years. I love trees!


My parents, however, would kill me if we moved.

No comments: