Sunday, December 2, 2007

12/02/2007

It was a beautiful day here. In the 60's with a slight breeze out of the northwest. Aubrey and I went out to 1585 and dropped his truck off on University and then we took my car out eight miles west and then ran back east to his truck with the little breeze behind us. My calves were a little sore from the hills yesterday but they handled the distance without much difficulty. I haven't had any problems as of yet with my left foot and plantar fasciitis. I think the shoes that I was using back then had too much support and motion control and my feet weren't able to strengthen. Ever since I switched to a more minimalist shoe my feet have been so much better. Apparently the La Sportiva Slingshots that I like to wear have been discontinued so I am going to try and buy up several pair and keep them around. Why is it that whenever I find a shoe that I really like, they end up getting rid of it? Just my luck. Hopefully there is something comparable out there. I'm sure there is but don't ya just hate having to find it? Oh, well. I plan to take tomorrow off and let my legs recover a little again. Back to work tomorrow night.

No comments: