Thursday, March 13, 2008

3/13/2008 I've Been Tagged

I've never BEEN tagged before so this will be a first. I'm not sure that enough people read this blog to even worry about it but it should be fun. Let's just hope no one gets offended. ha
Ok, so 7 things about me.

1. I believe that we should surround ourselves with beautiful people. My family is beautiful. I love them and wouldn't want to live life without them.
2. I am a hippy! I hate war and everything about it. John Lennon's song, "Imagine," is like my theme song. Life would be so much easier!
3. I don't believe in guns. I grew up with a BB gun, shooting sparrows off the wire but thankfully I grew out of it. I don't believe in taking the life of any living thing. This is a hard one since I live in Texas- Home of "Quick, shoot it before it gets away!" ha
4. I am a firm believer in karma, good smelling incense, and being outside where nature is all around me.
5. I love to be naked, hence the name of this blog. There is nothing more relaxing. Removing your clothes removes your stress.
6. "The Flash" is the best superhero around. Anyone who can run that fast and far and not get tired is totally my hero.
7. I love life and I think it is too short. Therefore I believe that if it feels good, do it!

Ok, so that's a good start. Like Anthony was saying, "Ok, so, now that I got to seven, I think I have about 100 more things that I could share." This was actually more fun than I thought it would be. It's interesting what kinds of things were actually popping into my head but I would probably be banned from Blogger. Maybe I'll get tagged again later. But until then..............STAY NAKED!

1 comment:

TonyP said...

Well done ! That was my first time being tagged as well, so I was clueless.