Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1/8/2008

It was really busy last night at work. The hospital is full to the gills and we had to hold 21 patients overnight in the ER. Really busy! Oh, well. I got off work and felt pretty good so I called Aubrey and we decided to head out and run. There was a pretty strong wind headed out of the north which made it the wind chill frigid. We went over to Highway 87 and parked my Xterra out 10 miles south of town and then drove back in his truck and ran point to point. We started running south with the wind at our backs so it wasn't bad at all. I was really happy about how I felt. Being sick this time was the worst I've had in a long time so today was incredibly encouraging for me. I felt like a real runner again. Back to work tonight and then I've got a couple of nights off.

No comments: