Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1/2/2008


First off..........Happy New Year!

After working the last two nights I got up this afternoon and my cold is much better, thank goodness. Aubrey called and wanted to go run an easy 5 miler so he came over and we ran my 5.5 mile dirt loop over here by my house. I wasn't sure how good my breathing would be but thought I would give it a try. The first mile was pretty erratic but after firing off some really impressive "snot rockets," my breathing settled down and so did my heart rate. The rest of the run was extremely easy. God, don't ya just love "snot rockets?" Runners are disgusting!

I am looking forward to getting a good night's sleep tonight and then hitting the road tomorrow for a 10 or 12 miler. I am off this weekend so if I'm feeling good I am going to try and get in an 18-20 miles. Nothing fast, just nice long slow stuff. I can't wait!

No comments: