Sunday, November 30, 2008

11/30/2008

So.........I don't mind running in the cold and I don't mind running in the rain. I do, however, mind running in the cold AND the rain. I planned on putting in a few miles this am with Aubrey but by the time he got to the house there was a pretty steady rain coming down.........and it was 39 degrees. Hell no! I've got to make a quick road trip to pick up the kids from my parents and if the weather is better when I get home I'll run but I may have to wait til tomorrow am.

1 comment:

Paulette said...

I'm with you on the combo of Cold and rain. I love running in the rain, because it doesn't do that here, but when it's cold and rainy (which is nearly never), then I'm unhappy! Oh hell, who am I kidding, I'd probably fins happiness running in most conditions!