Saturday, November 22, 2008

11/22/2008

After a nice breakfast of homemade French Toast, Lite Syrup, and Turkey sausage I headed out to 1585. Before I went out though I made sure to hammer my ITB's with the roller. It didn't help too much. ha The lateral aspect of my right knee, which is the insertion point of the ITB, was pretty sore after about 2.5 miles and I had to take it pretty easy the last mile and a half. All in all it was a good 4 mile run but I wished I could have gone farther. It is absolutely gorgeous outside too which didn't make going home any easier. Anyway, obviously, I have more work to do on the ol' IT bands. That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. Toes felt good though. haha

2 comments:

TonyP said...

Maybe a little rest might do your ITB some good.

Mark C. Smith, "The Naked Runner" said...

You may be right. I thought a week would be enough. Ummmmm, I've been wrong before. haha