Tuesday, November 18, 2008

11/18/2008 Getting better...........physically.

Ok, so this morning I got up and there was pus under two of my toenails on my left foot and then both of my big toenails had large amounts of serous fluid under them. So I used an 18g needle to make short work of all the problem areas. They definitely don't have the pressure under them that they did have! My shoes are extremely comfortable so I don't know exactly what caused this major nail issue but oh, well. I will survive. So still trying to figure out exactly what happened at the race for me not to finish other than the fact of being a big wuss. I really don't think of myself as a wuss but I really do wonder what would have happened if I had actually gone back out on the course with my legs, ankle, and foot feeling the way they did. Would they have perked up and felt better or have disintegrated even further?? I will never know. I guess I am upset that I didn't summon the gumption to find out. That won't happen again.

No comments: