Wednesday, September 3, 2008

9/3/2008

I'm sitting here relaxing, listening to some bad ass music and just thinking about how good I feel right now. After the marathon on Sunday I had to work Monday and Tuesday so I didn't run. I don't think that I would have felt like it anyway since my calves were pretty tight. However, today was a new day and I headed out for a recovery run of about 3 miles. I ran five instead. I just felt great! Yay, ME!! I went ahead today and sent in my entry for the Javelina Jundred in November. I don't know if they will accept it or not but the website says that if the entry is postmarked by Friday they will consider it. I guess we'll see. There's another marathon coming up on October 4th in Odessa so that will be a great training run two weeks before the Palo Duro Canyon 50 miler on the 18th. Strange to be using all these races as training runs but I really like it that way. That way there are more people around to keep me motivated and inspired. See ya down the road!

No comments: