Friday, September 26, 2008

9/26/2008

My runs are just getting better and better. Aubrey and I put in a nice, easy 10 miler today and my legs were just absolutely HUMMING with energy. Man, I love that feeling!! It is so nice when your training takes you to where you need to be. I am soooo ready for Palo Duro and Javelina. Javelina will be my first attempt at a hundred miler so I have no idea what to expect, other than a lot of pain towards the end.
On the shoe subject, I am looking at the Salomon Speedcross 2's. They have more support and more cushioning while only adding a couple of three ounces to the shoe. I am going to keep my eye out and see what I can come up with.

1 comment:

TonyP said...

Looks like the two of us are slowly getting back to normal.

Looking forward to Javelina. Maybe we can see about hanging for a while during the race.