Thursday, January 8, 2009

1/8/2009 Bandera 50K this weekend


Ok, so I head out for the Bandera 50K in the morning. My son, Zach, is going along with me. I think we are just going to sleep in the back of the Xterra instead of pitching a tent since I just don't feel like setting one up. ha I just got back from the store, picking up snacks for us and I have some new movies to take to play on the portable DVD. This is Zach's first time to work an aid station so he should have a lot of fun. He'll be working at the Lodge aid station while I run. I also volunteered to help out after I'm done running since there will still be lots of 100K runners on the course still. There is also a one mile kids run tomorrow afternoon so that should be a lot of fun. I'm hoping my base will carry me through this since I haven't been running a whole helluva lot lately. Work has been killer and I've been completely exhausted. The course is supposed to be tough too! Yay! ha I think we'll have a good time. I'll let ya know!

1 comment: