Friday, January 30, 2009

1/30/2009 New Plan..........for now.

Not much running over the last few days due to work but I got out for about 30 minutes today and put in some intervals. I don't really care for speedwork and it's never really been that important to me but I do think that it burns a lot of calories. Calories...........something I definitely need less of. I haven't started my strength training with the kettlebells yet because the money I was going to buy them with is going to all of my race entry fees. My running is much more important to me than the other. In the meantime I think I am going to do this. It's cheap and efficient. Once I get some of my races done then I can spend a little extra money on the kettlebells.
Ok, so I am going to put in a nice long run tomorrow before work and then slow it down big time for Rocky. Also I've been trying to get Zach to get out and run a little but he ain't done it yet. Oh, well, he'll just have to deal with his side stitches again! ha

No comments: