Friday, January 16, 2009

1/16/2009 Big Miles..........NOT!

Okay, so I ran a little 4 mile recovery run on Wednesday and then another 4 miler today. Yeah, yeah, I know, big miles!! I hopefully will be able to put in a longer run in the morning. I will get my run done early in the morning since I have to take a nap in the afternoon and work tomorrow night.

Man, I really need to get focused on my diet! I am wanting to really lean up this year but I am eating all kinds of crap lately, like craving Blizzards from DQ and that kind of stuff. That's really weird for me cuz I just don't really crave that kind of junk food. Just gotta get some more self discipline. Hopefully on this next paycheck I will be able to buy the kettlebells I want too, so that will help. Ok, so now you're updated! Have a great day! Peace!

2 comments:

TonyP said...

Slow and steady wins the race. We should be able to spend some time on the trails at Rocky soon.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Keep Focused your close to toeing the line Don't worry about the crap food you ate, but stop eating it now :-)

You are going to have a great 50 miler and YOU are ready for RR

What's that saying "Ultra's are easy, the mind is hard" Don't let the mind get in the way it's almost game time!!