Thursday, May 29, 2008

5/29/2008

Still here in Hobbs. Been busy as hell but the money is good. I haven't been able to work out at all since I have been at work though. Of course, I COULD find time if I really wanted to but I've been a little lazy. I intentionally took time off from running to help my knee but otherwise I could have been doing SOMETHING. It's been 6 days since I have done any kind of strenuous exercise. I plan on going for a couple of runs this weekend with Aubrey and test out my knee. I hope the time off has done it some good. I feel like a fat ass right now too since I've been pretty much eating whatever I wanted. Tastes fantastic but not so good on the body. Oh, well, I will get back into it this weekend. Looking forward to it since the weather is getting so hot. I LOVE running in the heat! I'll let ya know how it goes.

No comments: