Friday, May 23, 2008

5/23/2008

Heading back to Hobbs today. My contract there will be finished on 6/2. I am trying to get a contract with the Lubbock Heart Hospital in the ER for my next assignment. It will be nice to be able to just drive down the street after work rather than be gone the whole time. I feel pretty good today, my knee doesn't hurt, however I haven't gone for a run today either. I will take the next 3 days off from running and then pick it up again once I get home. I am going to try and find a couple of marathons and half-marathons for June and July and then I want to run Lean Horse half hundred up in South Dakota in August. Looks like a beautiful run and NO MOUNTAIN CLIMBING! I'll holler when I get back from Hobbs. Peace.

2 comments:

The Beist said...

Hope that you knee feels better. I enjoyed reading your posts about the JMTR. We got a bunch more snow on the mountains today. Winter will just not give up here.

Mark C. Smith, "The Naked Runner" said...

Thanks! Winter up there definitely gave me a what for! Take care!