Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/23/2009 Actually Did Something Today!!

First off, THANK YOU to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday!! I really appreciate it! I had a nice evening with Kelli and the kids. We went to Abuelo's and stuffed ourselves with fantastic Tex-Mex then came home, ate chocolate cake, and watched Rise of the Lycans. Nice and relaxing! Just the way I like it!

I actually hit the road today and really felt good. I ran a simple little 6 miles out on 1585. It was overcast and cool with some sprinkling rain mixed in. Fantastic running weather!! All in all, like I said, I felt really good and strong. I need to get some distance in over the next week to get ready for Hell's Hills but I really do think that my base will carry me through. If not........c'est la vie! It'll be fun anyway!

No comments: