Saturday, August 16, 2008

8/16/2008

It rained like crazy last night. The whole town is flooded still. 1585 wasn't too bad so I was able to get out there and run a cool 8 miler. It was still relatively overcast and the high for today was only 76 degrees. VERY nice! I am going to have to run alone for the next week since Aubrey and his wife left this morning for an Alaskan Cruise. They'll be gone for a week. I'm jealous! Kelli and I have been wanting to do that for years. Oh, well, maybe in the near future. Anyway, training is going well and I'm feeling good. It's great to be home. I miss my friends in Hobbs but I plan on pulling some extra shifts there as much as possible for extra money. I am hopefully going to be able to get out and run 10-12 miles tomorrow. We'll see.

1 comment:

TonyP said...

We had some nasty storms on Friday - today looks to be in the high 80s. Good luck with the 10-12 miler.