Monday, April 21, 2008

4/21/2008

Man, I have been busy the last few days. Zach's baseball schedule was very hectic over the weekend and he also had a friend spend the night. Kenzie got to spend the night with one of her friend's as well so it was basically just a swap. I got Aubrey out of the house on Sunday and made him go run with me. We only did 4 miles and he did well. I kept the pace about 8:40 and he said he felt ok. Aubrey had things to do today so I ran with my stupid Ipod. I did a 9 mile tempo run most of which was done at 7:40 pace and I felt pretty good. Still having a few hip issues but the foam roller seems to iron that out fairly well. Tomorrow the plan is to just put in some long slow distance stuff. Aubrey plans on running half of it with me so that will make it more enjoyable. I am also going to send an email to my running club and see if there would be any runners around here that would be interested in forming an "ultra club," or at least a half-ass distance club. If I could get a training group together.........whoo hoo! That would be fantastic!

No comments: