Friday, February 29, 2008

2/29/2008 Happy Leap Year!

Is Happy Leap Year something that you even say? I'm not sure. Oh, well.

Ok, so back to my at-work drama. I believe I am going to switch jobs. I am ready for something more flexible so I can get back to Mark's life. Meaning: my wife, my kids, my running, etc. Life has to be "about ME!" It's too short for anything else. I have let this last year in that ER overcome me and turn me into things that I have learned I don't want to be. So here I go, off into the wild blue yonder! No, I'm not joining the Air Force either, I'm going to work for a medical staffing agency for quite a bit more money and lots more flexibility.

Now then, with all that settled, this weekend has to be about running! Lots of running. I need to make up for lost time. I hope that my fitness base is strong enough for me to ramp up my mileage quickly and keep me healthy for the Grasslands. We shall soon see. Wish me luck!

No comments: