Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/14/2008




Fall is definitely here! Today it's about 50 degrees, cloudy, and raining. No running today. I may get on the elliptical if I feel industrious but more than likely I will just do some pushups and stuff like that. Aubrey and I ran a really nice 9 miles yesterday. The weather was perfect yesterday being a little overcast and cool. I love running in the fall weather, sans rain. Anyway, I may get a couple more shorter runs in before Palo Duro but all in all I feel that I am ready for the 50 miler. Mom and Dad, my nieces, and my wife and kids will all be there for this run so that makes it even more special. Mom and Dad haven't been to one of my races since I bumbled my way through the Buffalo Springs Lake Half Ironman almost 3 years ago. This should prove to be some kind of fun!

No comments: