Saturday, October 11, 2008

10/11/2008

I've only been able to get a couple of runs in this week since I've been at work ALL freaking week. I signed up for an extra shift on Thursday for extra money and it really took it's toll. I'm exhausted! Monday, before I went back to work, Aubrey and I ran a little 4 mile recovery run and felt fantastic. We were going to run 10 miles on Wednesday but we were both worn out from working all night and I knew that I had to get up early to go pick up Zach after his robotic's class after school too. We decided to wait until today to get a little more distance in. Today's run, however, was pretty shitty. It's cloudy and it rained on us a little and neither one of us felt that into it. We just plodded along for 8 miles. We had originally planned to put in 15 today but just couldn't bring ourselves to do it. I will try and get at least 10 miles done on Monday. I don't think that's too close to Palo Duro, especially since it's just 10 miles. We shall see. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: