Sunday, July 27, 2008

7/27/2008

Wow! It's been awhile. Sorry for being so neglectful of this thing. Anyway, I actually HAVE been running some which is good. Aubrey is really getting back into to it as well. He got a wild hair and registered for the Mother Road 100 in November. So this in turn will inspire me to run a little more. We ran 4 miles yesterday and 6 today and then we'll go a little farther tomorrow. Aubrey has actually surpassed me in mileage over the last couple of weeks since I have been in Hobbs so much. I only have a couple of weeks left there. I go tomorrow to get my paperwork done for Covenant and I am ready to get started. At this point in my training or lack thereof, I am not going to be able to run Lean Horse. I'm disappointed but trying to be smart as well. We may try and run the New Mexico Marathon at the end of August as a training run in it's place. I'm ready to get settled again and get busy training.

1 comment: