Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7/16/2008

Late posting this since it was so busy yesterday. I was able to get in 8+ miles with Aubrey out on 1585. I am still feeling really good on my runs but am having serious doubts as to whether or not I can ramp the miles enough to get ready for Lean Horse. This will be the second ultra I've had to back out of this year if that's the case. I really don't want that to happen but I don't want to deal with an injury either. I will proceed with caution and continue preparing for Lean Horse and play it by ear.
On a lighter note, Covenant ER called yesterday and offered me a job. I am really thrilled and excited about that. I am stoked about being able to be at home and maybe get life back on course in the meantime.
Zach and I bought an Xbox 360 yesterday with his bday money. It's going to be badass too so I am going to have to peel myself away from that as well. haha

No comments: