Monday, July 27, 2009

7/27/09 Where I need to be!

Ok, guys, so I am finally getting back into the groove of things. My mileage is looking much better and things are starting to look pretty good for Lean Horse. I went ahead and got registered too so that keeps me honest in my training. Yesterday brought a gorgeous sunset and a nice, steady 20 mile run with Aubrey. I am feeling stronger and stronger. Such a difference from earlier this year. But as my friend, Dave, told me, "Mark, you're running 50 milers like most people run 5k's." No wonder I was feeling a little tired. Anyway, I've had a nice break but now it's time to get back into the racing. I've dropped abut 10 lbs over the last couple of months down to about 165 too. I think that's made a pretty significant difference in how I feel out there too. I would like to, honestly, take off another 5-10 lbs but I have a feeling it's going to be easier said than done. I really do like FOOD!! Ok, so another cool thing is that Aubrey is finally getting back into the swing of things as well. He is running the 50 miler with me at Lean Horse so it should be a good trip. I'll try and keep ya posted. Peace!

No comments: